What do we offer at the Balance Space
The Balance Space came about through our desire to create a space for clients to feel safe to breathe, release, and heal, in a confidential environment, without judgement.
Our treatments are mainly based on Kinesiology but often a session may cross over into Reiki, Sound Healing, Akashic and Past Life regression work, and other forms of energy healing.
Kinesiology sessions are always very fluid and organic as we work with each individual client’s needs and no two treatments are ever the same.
Alongside Kinesiology we also offer personal Akashic Record Reading, Numerology Reading, and Distance Healing. We are also passionate about passing on our Spiritual knowledge to others and run various workshops throughout the year.
What is Kinesiology?
- Kinesiology is a gentle, non-invasive form of energy healing using muscle testing to communicate with the body.
- It stems from Chiropractic therapies but is now a therapy in its own right.
- We work on the concept that everything in the body is connected, and that we can improve our wellbeing by asking the body what it needs.
- There is no need to consciously know what is wrong, we can allow the body to guide us to what we need to bring about healing and balance.
- Kinesiology is an incredibly effective and swift way of treating the body as often we can go straight to the heart of the matter and release it.
- It is a beautiful combination of the ancient energy healing techniques from the East and the physical scientific knowledge of the West.
What are the benefits of Kinesiology?
- Kinesiology can be used to help and support all conditions and situations – structural, mental, emotional, nutritional, hormonal, or spiritual.
- The muscle testing forms the diagnostic element of the treatment while we dip into our vast toolbox of healing techniques to correct an imbalance.
- We mainly work with the meridian energy system, embracing the ancient healing knowledge of the East, but also the Chakra system, the Aura, and Tibetan energy systems.
- We also look at body – brain communication, how the tissues of the body are affected by trauma, injury, or dis-ease, and also tap into techniques used in EFT, NLP, iridology, reflexology, nutritional testing, and many more.
- It is a gentle, non-invasive treatment and can benefit people of all ages, genders, and states of wellbeing.
- Distance healing or Surrogacy healing can be offered if someone is unable to be tested themselves due to location, age, or mobility issues.
- Because of this, we can also offer Kinesiology for the infirm, the very young, and animals and pets.
What you can expect in a Kinesiology Treatment.
- A first Kinesiology session usually lasts around 90 minutes and will start with an in-depth consultation. We may ask you to complete the consultation form prior to your appointment. The consultation is used to discuss your medical and personal background in some detail, so please be reassured that everything is held in the strictest of confidence.
- On booking your treatment you will be sent a confirmation email with the details of your booking, what to expect and how to find us.
- We also require full payment in advance on receipt of your confirmation email to secure your booking. A full refund is given on more than 48hrs notice of cancellation and 50% refund for 24-48hrs notice.
- The treatment generally takes place on our treatment couch although in some instances you may be required to stand or sit. If you have any issues with mobility just inform your therapist in advance so that options can be discussed.
- The treatment will consist of three parts. The first part is known as Pre-Checks and it is where your therapist will establish that you are ready to be treated. The second part is the treatment itself where we use muscle testing to establish what is out of balance, and what is required by the body. The final part is known as Centering and helps to leave the client feeling grounded after the treatment.
- Often a treatment can be quite emotionally draining, other times it can feel uplifting or enlightening. You can expect to leave the treatment room in a greater state of balance than when you entered. Some clients can experience a form of release and settling for a few days afterwards but your therapist is on hand should you need any advice or support.
How to book a treatment
What Are the Akashic Records?
- The Akashic Records are a Universal Library of every soul’s every existence. They are a source of information, containing every answer we can possibly think to ask.
- We can use them to find the answers to why we witness certain repeating patterns in our lives, experience certain things, hold beliefs about ourselves and the world around us.
- We can clear karmic baggage, cut cords, release and heal relationships, break patterns, explore past lives, even go to the moments between incarnations.
- It is a vast and powerful source of information and must be treated with respect and love.
Exploring the Akashic Records can be an emotive and challenging experience, often showing us experiences that can feel uncomfortable, traumatic, or emotional and we will be there to guide you through every step of the journey so that you can complete your Akashic Record Reading experience feeling empowered and released.
What you can expect in an Akashic Reading
- If you are drawn to exploring the Akashic Records then a private one to one reading may be the best place to start.
- Readings can be done either face to face or over a distance, preferably through a video contact medium such as FaceTime, Whatsapp, or Skype, although this isn’t imperative.
- A reading will last between 60-90 minutes and will begin an in-depth discussion about what you would like to achieve from the reading. Unlike some other Spiritual reading practices, with the Akashic Records it is very important that both the client and the Reader have a clear understanding of what is being explored, and the circumstances around it, in advance of the Reading.
- The question being asked must be specific. The Reader will explain how to find a specific question during the consultation.
- We aim to focus on one main question in a Reading so that we have time to explore the answers in full detail, however smaller sub questions can often be answered within the remit of the original question.
- The Reader will then open the Records and ask the required question. You will be encouraged to explore your own Records with the support and guidance of the Reader.
- The Reader will usually finish by drawing Oracle or Tarot cards to gain some additional insight into the experience you have just had.
Book a one-to-one reading
Attend a workshop
Akashic Records Workshop – Learn how to access your own Records and the Records of others safely and effectively. Learn how to form your questions, how to open and close the Records, how to know if what you are shown is the right thing, how to release and clear trauma safely, and how to use divination tools to help with your experiences.
Two day course
Akashic Records Taster Session – Shorter taster sessions to experience what the Records are and what potential can be realised through accessing them. A great precursor to the two day Akashic Record’s Workshop.
90 minute workshop
Numerology Workshop – use the power of numbers, sacred geometry, and patterns to decipher and understand your life plan and purpose. Learn what numerology is, and what each of the numbers represent, how to calculate your own Life Path numbers, and how to use Numerology to plan the days, months, and years ahead to help calculate your next steps and understand the lessons life gives us.
Divination Workshop – Learn how to use Angel and Oracle cards, pendulum dowsing, crystal grids, and much more to use within your spiritual practice.
Join our newsletter be notified of upcoming events.
Rebecca, or Becky as she is more often called, set up the Balance Space in her home in Thorney, a small village on the edge of Peterborough, in 2017 after moving back to her home town. Rebecca is actually a dressmaker by trade, and still works in this field. However, several years ago, a change in circumstances and a traumatic life event saw her mental health take a steep dive and it was this that inspired her to explore a more spiritual and holistic life path. After being diagnosed with depression in 2015, and having to wait months for any kind of official support, Becky was advised by a friend to visit a Kinesiologist, referring to her own as her ‘leaf blower’. Having never even heard of Kinesiology before, she went along in blind faith, just wishing for something that would help.
That experience of Kinesiology changed Becky’s life forever. That first session not only had incredible health and wellbeing benefits but it left such an impression on her that she decided to go on and train in the field herself.
Becky describes Kinesiology as “a way to delve into the depths of the subconscious and unroot all the answers to the questions we are struggling to even ask. I always feel confident that, whatever it is that holds us back or affects us, Kinesiology is such a gentle and direct way to enable healing. I loved it from the first moment I experienced it and now I love using it to help others.”
Through creating The Balance Space, Becky wanted to create a space where clients can feel safe to breathe, release, and heal, in a confidential environment, without judgement. Becky is also a Reiki healer, and uses cards, crystals, numerology, and Akashic Records work to assist her in her healing work.
“Thank you again Becky for your kindness, support, and positive reassurance throughout my treatment. I really appreciate the time, patience, compassion, and empathy you gave me throughout the session. I felt heard and was able to process some old negative thought patterns that had been keeping me stuck. Such a relief to be able to release all these emotions and thought patterns with kinesiology in such a safe and calming environment. Thank you.”
“I have had several treatments with Becky now. I always find her professional and tailors the treatment to my needs and always communicates well with me to ensure I get the best out of my treatment. I always leave feeling calm and centred and highly recommend her to my friends.”
“Having been slightly sceptical about the treatment, I have woken up today feeling actually alive for the first time in weeks! Thank you!”
“It was a really powerful and helpful experience. Helped me to address some things I’ve been avoiding! I would recommend everyone have a treatment from Becky!”
“Rebecca is one of the shining stars of therapists. She is very personable and made me feel instantly at ease. She held the space wonderfully for me when quite sensitive matters were spoken about. She is very thorough and its obvious she knows her craft. I’m definitely a kinesiology convert and will definitely be back for more.”
Pricing & Booking
Akashic Records Reading
Distance Healing available at the same prices – please contact for more information.
Would you like to know more about our services and how we can help you?